The CrossFit CUBE is a 6,000 sq. ft. strength and conditioning fitness facility that focuses on instructing, developing, and training individuals on the concepts of the CrossFit program. It is a universally scalable program making it the perfect application for ALL fitness levels from children to elite athletes. We welcome all those who seek improvement in health, performance, and everyday living.
Is CrossFit right for me?
Absolutely! Anyone willing to work will excel at CrossFit. You simply move your body the way it was designed. You won’t lift weights beyond your level or perform movements beyond your skill set. We pride ourselves on working with athletes of all different types and ability levels and making them better. At The CrossFit CUBE, you will succeed!
What is a typical Class?
We perform functional movements at high intensity, giving you a comprehensive full-body workout in under an hour. Classes are instructor-led and peer-driven, providing an excellent mixture of individual coaching and group motivation. We combine elements of, gymnastics, barbell training, Olympic weightlifting, rowing, and running. Workouts are constantly varied and unique, ensuring that you always make progress.
CrossFit works because we seek a broad and inclusive fitness — we refuse to specialize! There are 10 General Physical Skills we promote at CrossFit.
1. Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance – The ability to gather, process, and deliver oxygen.
2. Stamina/muscular endurance – The ability to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
3. Strength – The ability to apply productive force.
4. Flexibility – The ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
5. Power – The ability to apply maximum force in minimum time.
6. Speed – The ability to minimize the cycle time of a repeated movement.
7. Coordination – The ability to combine several movement patterns into a single distinct movement.
8. Agility – The ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
9. Balance – The ability to control the body’s center of gravity in relation to its support base.
10. Accuracy – The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
Because of the focus on each of these skills in concert, our members achieve outstanding improvements in body composition, work capacity, health markers (blood pressure, cholesterol/triglycerides, etc.), and physical performance in sport and in daily life.. Aside from getting stronger, faster, and leaner, you will establish a sense of camaraderie and mental toughness that is unmatched by any fitness program in existence. Everyday our members break down barriers and set new standards for themselves. At CrossFit there are no ego’s, no room for bad attitudes. Those type of people just don’t last here. We are supportive, we are competitive, we are strong, we are humble….we are CrossFit. Together we sweat, we bleed, we expose weaknesses and we get stronger…together. The best part is not only will you look and feel good, but you will have fun doing it! Now what gets better than that? GET STARTED NOW! 3…2…1… GO!